Continuing Education and Events
Senior Living & COVID-19: Industry Impact And A Look AheadOctober 28, 2020
Presented By: James Balda, President & CEO of Argentum
Date: October 27, 2020 at 1:00PM ET
During this webinar, James Balda, Argentum President & CEO, will share an overview of the impact COVID-19 has had, and continues to have, on the senior living industry. This will include details on what steps and actions the association has implemented from advocacy efforts to infection control guidance and beyond, as well as how outcomes from these efforts are providing support to the senior living industry. Additionally, the discussion will include a look ahead—What are the industry’s priorities right now? What might the future of senior living look like? What aspects of senior living may be permanently altered due to COVID-19? What is Argentum hearing from its members on long-term outlook in a post-COVID environment?
Key Webinar Learnings
- How Argentum and the industry have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Key initiatives mobilized to support Argentum members and the senior living industry
- Continuing efforts to secure funding, testing, and vaccines for senior living
- The state of industry occupancy, financial impact, and cost drivers
- How COVID-19 may influence short- and long-term changes to the industry
This webinar has been submitted for approval to offer 1 CEU for nurses and administrators.