Continuing Education and Events
What Happens Next: Regulatory And Policy Outlook For The PandemicSeptember 30, 2020
Presented By: David Gifford, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, AHCA
Date: September 29, 2020 at 1:00PM ET
This webinar is Part 3 of a collaborative summer webinar series between AHCA and PharMerica reflecting on COVID-19’s impact on nursing homes and the actions of the government and industry leaders as a result. Speakers will examine the outlook for regulatory and policy changes as the COVID pandemic heads into the final quarter of 2020.
Key Webinar Learnings
- What the regulatory environment looks like moving forward in terms of CMS and CDC changes and the steps to take to protect residents and staff.
- What steps facilities will need to take to prepare as the country reopens and how to managed new routines and protocols.
- What will the contrast be like between an open world outside the facility and a less restricted, and still not fully open nursing center?
- Learn the latest clinical steps to aid those with COVID and how continued attention on infection control is being managed.
- Learn how telehealth and other virtual tools have remained effective and helpful in the COVID world.
Continuing Education for 1 total participant hour. Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 15467 and approved by NAB/NCERS—Approval 20210928-1-A68600-DL