The Quality Digest
July 2022 EditionJuly 7, 2022
Clinical Advisory: Covid-19 Rebound After Paxlovid Treatment
On 5/24/22, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a Health Alert Network (HAN) Health Advisory update on the potential for COVID-19 illness recurrence or “COVID-19 rebound” after Paxlovid treatment.
Are You Survey Ready?
Bookmark these timelines and checklists to ensure that your facility is survey ready.
Did You Know?
Fact sheets and instructions for easy reference by clinical staff
- (Some) Medications and Heat Don’t Mix: Check out this summary of medications that can cause heat intolerance.
- (Some) Medications and Sun Don’t Mix: Check out this summary of medications that can cause photosensitivity.
- Heat-Related Illnesses: Brush up on the risk factors, symptoms, and prevention of heat-related illnesses.
Webinar: Let’s Talk Telehealth for
I/DD Populations and Providers
Thursday, July 14 at 1pm ET / 12pm CT
- Bill Deane, Sr. VP, Operations and Commercialization, PharMerica
- Patricia Schuermann, Vice President, Sales / I/DD, PharMerica
- Dr. Maulik Trivedi, Chief Strategy Officer, StationMD