Craig’s Institutional Pharmacy is Now Part of PharMerica
PharMerica shares CIPRX’s dedication to providing the highest level of care for our facilities and residents. Together, our goal is to be the most customer-focused provider through innovative and proprietary products and programs that support what matters most in facilities, to your staff, and for your residents. All of us here take great pride in the difference we have made in the lives of the individuals and communities we support, and look forward to having an even greater impact on you and your residents through our partnership with PharMerica.
At Craig’s Institutional Pharmacy, we specialize in quality long-term care pharmacy services and take great pride and dedication in providing the highest level of care for our facilities and patients.
- Specialty packaging: 30 day blister cards, 31 day calendar cards, unit-dose boxes, multi-dose compliance strip packaging, & vials.
- Customized billing. Speak directly with a person for an explanation and assistance to solve any billing question.
- We provide “Leave Of Absence” medications when a patient has a need upon request.
- Provide compounded and sterile compounded medications.
- Paper printed & Electronic Medical Administration Record (with support), Physician’s Order Forms, Treatment Administration Forms, & we will
work with you to create customized forms to suit your needs.
- For Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facilities we provide interim mediation boxes exchanged daily and upon request.
- Pharmacy Consultation at your facility
- “On call” Pharmacist 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Provide assistance and paper work to Physicians to help expedite prior authorizations.
- Speak directly to a person for friendly and helpful customer service and timely access to a pharmacist.
Providing Quality Long-Term Care Pharmacy Services On The Eastern Shore Of Maryland Since 1998.
In March of 2020, Craig’s Institutional Pharmacy of Cambridge, Maryland became part of the PharMerica family of institutional pharmacies.
To contact Craig’s Institutional Pharmacy in Cambridge, please call (410) 228-1012.