A Trusted Partner
And Total Pharmacy Solution
PharMerica’s Hospital Pharmacy Services meets the pharmacy needs of over 100 hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, behavioral health hospitals, and other specialty care centers nationwide. With our industry-leading pharmacy services and resources delivered by trained pharmacist consultants and business experts, we’re helping hospitals provide superior care, cost containment, maintain compliance with state and federal regulations, and increase efficiency.
Our Offerings Include:
- Hospital Pharmacy Management: Specialized expertise in medication safety, drug utilization management, regulatory compliance, clinical and operational programs, workforce optimization, and new facility startups.
- Clinical Pharmacy Programs: Comprehensive drug therapy/disease management programs offering guidance on active antimicrobial stewardship, opioid stewardship, anticoagulation stewardship, daily interdisciplinary rounds, competency training, nutritional support/TPN management, kinetic and renal dosing, and medical advisory board support.
- Regulatory Management: Policy and procedure development and audit tools that help ensure state regulatory, CMS, and controlled substance compliance as well as The Joint Commission readiness.
- Financial Management: Focused assistance on inventory control, GPO compliance, budgetary analysis, staffing optimization, and multi-facility management through centralized operations
- Operations Management: Advanced systems and technology for automating medication distribution and pharmacy operations as well as an operations audit process and remote pharmacy services and oversight.
- 340B Implementation and Management: Expanding access to medication through the creation of 340B P&P manuals, full compliance HRSA-style auditing and pharmacy personnel training, on-site representation for HRSA/OPA audits, split-bill software implementation, pharmacy contracting, implementation, and compliance auditing of TPA programs.
Contact us today to start a new partnership in delivering superior care.