Vaccine Briefing – Development, Safety And DistributionDecember 11, 2020
Presented By: John Schulte, Vice President of Quality Improvement at Argentum and TJ Griffin, R.Ph, Chief Pharmacy Officer at PharMerica
Date: December 8, 2020 at 1:00PM–2:00PM ET
Operation Warp Speed was launched early in 2020 with a mission to deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine by January 2021. This webinar will provide insight into how this effort has progressed over the past year and address issues related to vaccine safety and efficacy, and the processes used to ensure vaccine quality. Highlighting the protocols used to ensure vaccine quality and the processes established to ensure seamless vaccine distribution, administration and reporting.
Key Webinar Learnings
- Understand the types of vaccine under late-stage development within the U.S.
- Outline the steps taken to develop safe and effective vaccines, including post-licensure surveillance
- Review the FDA’s track record
- Get caught up with findings from leading vaccine development efforts in the U.S., including data related to reactogenicity
- Prepare to build support for vaccination from across industry stakeholders
- Look at vaccine quality and the processes established ensuring seamless vaccine distribution, administration and reporting