Be a part of the excitement at PharMerica and join our non-retail pharmacy team at our new location in Louisville, KY.
PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high-growth mode, which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are looking for career progression!
Immediate openings with a $500 sign-on bonus for the following position: Data Entry Pharmacy Technicians (2nd shift)
For Louisville PharMerica Senior Living:
- Pay rates between $19 – $23/hour to commensurate with experience plus shift differential (up to $2.50/hour shift differential, depending on shift)
- $500 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 retention bonus after 1-year
Requirements: Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Kentucky. Must have a minimum of one year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Casual work environment
- Closed door pharmacy – no in-person interaction with the general public
- Not on your feet! Sit down and perform the functions of the job at a desk
- Breaks and lunches are guaranteed without interruption
- Growth opportunity within pharmacy operations and corporate
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Shift differential
- Premium pay for holidays
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Non-retail/closed-door environment
Our pharmacy focuses on providing exceptional customer service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care, apply today to join our team!
Please have a recruiter contact me about opportunities with PharMerica:
BrightSpring Health Services and its affiliated companies, including PharMerica, provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us for assistance.